Hi and welcome to the English Breakfast Darling blog!
My name is Yolande and in case you’re wondering, I named this blog after my favourite tea ‘English Breakfast’. Every week I bring you a new blog post on topics surrounding fashion, art, business, my travels and much more.
I wanted to keep this section short and sweet so thought I’d list 10 things about me you probably didn’t know …
- 1. I dream of winning the lottery but never play… #defeatspurpose
2. I am also a self-taught artist and currently on a mission to inspire other women through my art which you can view at ArtbyYolandeLetshou.co.uk
3. English is my third language and French is my first language.
4. I over use exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sincerely apologise in advance for annoying the heck out of some of ya’ll (in my best American accent).
5. When I’m not blogging or painting I’m busy consulting fashion businesses ( www.FashionBrandBible.com ) and helping fashion start-ups solve some of their issues having worked in the fashion industry for over 10 years!!
6. I’m a recovering 7UP addict – Ask all my friends they’ll tell you the history.
7. I really tried to become a minimalist but failed miserably! The good news is however I managed to get rid of 300 pieces of clothing in the process and my living room is now all white which I love 🙂
8. I absolutely loathe physically shopping!!!!!!!!!!! I do almost all my shopping online, no need to try anything on.
9. I have a terrible voice but that doesn’t stop me from singing.
10. I’ve been a Labour supporter from day one!
Below Picture: Me and Jeremy Corbyn at my family home <3
I hope you enjoy my blog and find it somewhat entertaining/interesting. I love hearing from people from all walks of life so feel free to get in touch with me at yletshou @ yahoo.co.uk